Thursday, January 1, 2015

Knitting, 2014 and 2015

After reading tons of blog entries that appeared today, I'm feeling a bit left out.  Everyone is posting their retrospective of all the garments they knit in 2014 and their resolutions for 2015.  I find it all fascinating, but must join in, at least a little.  To make it quick, I'm combining both retro and pro "spectives" in one:



Although I produced over 20 finished knitted items in 2014, these are the four that I'm really using. Admittedly, at least half of the 20 items (pairs of items) were socks. I'm not counting socks in the "really using" category. I can always use another pair of socks, simply because they wear out quickly.

These are the useful things I've knit in 2014: a sweater, two cowls and an afghan. They also represent my resolve for 2015--knit useful things!

With that thought, I'm grateful for all your support in the past year and looking forward to another year of knitting.

No comments: