Perhaps it's still too..., but I find it a little less so, now that I've edited the stripes. Using my Burning Stripes striping method, I added in a stripe of a more muted color, a color that is very close to one of the colors in this bright colorway. I simply added the stripe whenever the colors in the bright colorway changed, separating the burgundy from the green, the green from the light green, and the light green from the yellow, separating of those loud colors with a muted orange stripe. When the orange in the bright colorway came along, I let it stripe. No sense separating orange from yellow with more orange. As a further edit, I cut out the pink. It seemed unrelated to these colors. In spite of the jarring juxtaposition it creates, I will try using the pink scraps to stripe the toe.
I'm amazed at the accuracy of the replication of this sock in these photos. I had to use RAW files to get these colors, but it was worth it. Darn worth it. Here's the one jpeg I liked. It sorta shows where I decreased those stitches along the seam.
The yarn is ONline Supersocke Savanne Color no. 1035, striped with Inca Sportlace. Link is to my Ravelry project page for these socks.
I found a fairly fresh flower in the strawberries when I opened the box this morning. They tasted even better than they look.
I just came across Bloglovin, a blog feeder that is rather easy. By typing "knit" in the search, I found over 1,000 knit blogs. They insisted on a link to claim my blog, which I put in the sidebar under my Twitter link.
Follow my blog with bloglovin!
So now I've put it here, too.