Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday Sky over Ohio Creek

It's Saturday; here's to the sky--

I took this quick shot through the sunroof on a recent trip. It seemed perfect for a Saturday Sky post, even though I don't usually do those. We finally got done with the work that has engulfed my life and my knitting time for the past few weeks. I think I'll take the weekend off.

This photo was taken on Ohio Creek Road between Gunnison and Crested Butte, on the way to Keebler Pass. The leaves are almost gone, nearly taking the fall color with them. Thank goodness we caught a little of it before it was too late. I'll be blogging fall color next week!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenny Girl said...

Hope you had a nice weekend!
Enjoy the beautiful colors and weather.

Wool Winder said...

Beautiful! Looking forward to more.