With apologies for my poor Spanish...
My version of the Bonita Shirt is final. I will do no more work on the shirt, no matter how "bonita" it is. (Scroll down that link above if you click it; the pattern picture is the 3rd sweater from the bottom.)
Not that it took a long time (one month), or was an unpleasant task (an easy knit). I'm glad it is done and I'm ready to wear it. I did change the sleeves, as you can see. I designed the sleeves, a first for me. I would knit, measure, rip back a few inches, and re-knit. It was a two steps forward, one step back process. In the end, I probably knit the first sleeve over at least twice, fulfilling the curse I placed on myself when I named this blog "3 sleeves".
I learned a lot about sleeve construction during this process, which is coming in handy now. (More on that in a later post.) In the end, I'm happy that Bonita has sleeves, instead of the cap sleeves in the pattern. The sleeves could be a bit tighter. I was worried about ease and being able to raise my arms, so I knit them on a larger needle with generous proportions.
Enough on that detail, here's a look at the complete sweater--
I added the edging instead of the hem, selecting it from Knitting on the Edge.