I've been tagged on the 7 random things meme, and I'm happy about it. (Pretty random, huh?)
I'm happy because it gives me motivation to pimp this new blog by tagging 7 others.
1. I can move my little toes without moving my other toes--I learned this from an old movie (anybody know which one?)
2. I grew up on a cattle farm.
3. Although I'm only 5' 6" tall, I have a "wingspan" of 6' 1", which means I can easily reach things on the top shelf of my kitchen cabinets.
4. I'm right-left dyslexic.
5. I've been on the front page of a major newspaper (large color picture, above the fold).
6. I once worked for the U. S. Census Bureau, but resigned after a week. Not that I didn't want to be a Census taker, but the job was part-time, and I got offered a full-time job.
7. I was once addicted to olives and pistachios, and ate them by the handfuls every day for over a year. (No, I wasn't preggers.)
Now, I've got to bounce around and tag 7 other people by commenting in their blogs, which will give me a chance to tell them about this blog. I'll probably take my time doing that, but I'll try to remember to add them here once I've tagged them.
'Sok, here they are, bless them, because I'm afraid I shouldn't have...but they are my favorite blogs to read:
The Virginia Purl
Purls and Murmers
The YoYo Knits
The Quiet Knitter
Once tagged, you are supposed to list 7 random things about yourself in your blog, then tag 7 others.
That's the rules. I say rules are made to be broken. At least you've made it to my new blog. Welcome.